Flagstaff is still encountering fantastic weather in the 70s while Phoenix is in the 100's. The 30 degree difference is pretty standard year around. Not bad for a 2 hour drive from the desert. I think that is one of my favorite things about Flagstaff is it is such a complete 180 to Phoenix in so many ways. Not just the weather, but a fun small town feel, clean crisp air with a definite pine wood smell that is so refreshing! Everything is also at a much slower pace. You literally can decompress from the big city stress after a few hours up there. When I'm not renting it out, I love to head up to Flagstaff and stay at the AZ Cabin. Heck, sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't live there full time! Nothing better than waking up with a cup of coffee and sitting out on the upper balcony deck overlooking the canyon below like the picture above. I am lucky that I get to share my Flagstaff Rental Cabin with others and let them enjoy it too. Who wants to keep a good thing all to themselves?
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Flagstaff is in the 70 degree range right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment